Skip to content
- Enhancing your career with #SciComm – a short video for young scientists, encouraging the involvement of scientists in SciComm. Watch on YouTube here.
- Young Science Communicator winner – I designed and created a comic to illustrate our eDNA work, winning me the open category YSCC first prize. Learn more here.
- Virtual tour photography and editing: I created the Ocean Sciences Department Virtual tour for Bangor University, in collaboration with Dr Andrew Davies.
- Mussels as reefs: I filmed and edited a short film for Bangor University, titled ‘Mussels as reefs: what do you think when you hear the word reef?. This was part of an internship paid for by the Bangor Employability Award, for which I received the highest award.
- Museum short film: I filmed and edited this short film for Manchester Museum, which follows the creative journey of writer and poet Helen Clare (also see my blog post here).
- Plastic pollution: See my video on plastic pollution here, and be inspired to join the plastic pollution solution.
- Logo design: I designed the logo for our campus plastics campaign at Stellenbosch University Department of Botany and Zoology, which aims to reduce plastic waste on campus: